The meeting was a chance for the therapists to add to their knowledge as to how to do the business of running a therapy business. Many therapists are great at the therapy that they provide but often lack the knowledge or confidence to effectively market themselves online.
Google My Business could be worth thousands of pounds to therapists over the course of a year
The group found the presentation informative and helpful. The following 20 minutes or so were spent finding out more about each other’s businesses and the kinds of people who would be ideal clients to help each other to be able to cross-refer clients and to know a bit more about each other.
The therapists attending included:
- Emma Roebuck-Smythe from Shanti who provides holistic therapies like hopi ear candles, Reiki, crystal therapy.
- Jenni Burns who is a CBT therapist
- Sioban Louise – Helps women with confidence and self-esteem issues theselfconnectioncoach.com
- Lorraine Ferguson – A trainee sand play therapist who works with children who have social, emotional and behavioural difficulties.
- Abby Prendergast – Herbalist & naturopath from “Abby’s Herbal Clinic”
- Rachel Davidson – Sports & remedial massage therapist
- Lise Jackson – Counsellor from Clarion Counselling
- Helen Kate – Sports therapist, reiki practitioner and hypnotherapist
- Jonny Woodall – herbalist from Jonny’s Apocathary
- Mark Smith – Psychotherapist & counsellor from Steel City Psychotherapy
The next networking for therapists event will be on the 20th May at the Sheffield Wellness Centre. Spaces are limited so be sure to click the link and confirm your place by clicking “going”.