Our Coronavirus response - What you need to know
Coronavirus has had a big impact on us all. In response to the pandemic we have changed how we run the Sheffield Wellness Centre to maximise the safety of the building. Your safety, and that of the health professionals using our rooms, is our primary concern. We have taken steps to ensure that the centre is as clean as it can be and risks are managed. We will regularly update this page as new information and best practises come to light.
Below we have outlined how the whole centre is being run for the foreseeable future. We also outline what you can do to minimise your risk and to protect others.
Overall changes to the centre:
- We HIGHLY recommend that everyone visiting the centre wears a facemask and keeps it on for the duration of your stay.
- There will be no tea & coffee making facilities for the time being to reduce potential spread of the virus.
- There will be no chairs in the old waiting room, this in now a thoroughfare only to access the talking therapy rooms.
- If you have any coronavirus symptoms do not attend your session. Let your therapist know as soon as you know.
- In every room in the centre has a hand sanitiser pump. Please use it as you arrive and again as you leave.
- Visitors and health professionals at the centre are asked to wear a face mask for the duration of your visit.
- We are NOT running any group classes or sessions until further notice.
- The Studio is now a social distant compliant waiting room.
- Upon entry please wash your hands in the bathroom.
Talking therapy rooms
- We are only using rooms where there is the potential for at least 2 meters between you and your health professional.
- The person you are talking to will wear a new mask for your session.
- The rooms will be regularly and thoroughly cleaned daily as well as hard surfaces and touch points (like door handles) wiped down after each session.
- Your therapist will tell you on the day about the best way to access the room while maintaining social distancing.
We know that these are testing times and we want you to have all the information to hand that you need when it comes to your decision making process.
If there are any details you would like to check about your visit to the centre then please do drop us a line.