Hypnotherapy is the natural state between waking and sleeping at which point positive suggestions to the subconscious mind are most easily accepted. Using this powerful trance state, your Hypnotherapist can help you to change the “default” settings of your mindset.
If you have been struggling to make a change that you really want to achieve, this can simply be because the conscious and the subconscious mind are not communicating these wants and desires effectively.
Hypnotherapist Supervision and Training:
I cover most of England with Group supervision events and offer one-one supervision via zoom or in person.
Teaching and Learning with Children and Teens
I have a unique teaching style which is perfect for anyone, in particular learners who needs a confidence boost or find it challenging to learn their subject. Working with both the conscious AND the subconscious for increased learning power. What you will get a happier more relaxed learner.
They will be shown:
- how to learn 'smarter' not harder,
- Much more confidence,
- Increased memory power,
- Increased focus when studying,
- A wealth of knowledge from a qualified Teacher with over 10yrs experience
- Truly personalised tuition which takes a holistic view of the learner and works with their strengths and areas for improvement
- Optional Hypnotherapy for any other issues such as anxiety, fears, phobias, bullying or any current issue that may be affecting learning by preventing wellbeing.
I qualified as a Secondary Science Teacher from Sheffield Hallam University and have been Teaching Science, Math and English for over 10 years now both in South Yorkshire Schools and as a Private Tutor.
I am also a fully qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist and I incorporate mindfulness and stress relieving / memory and focus techniques into my teaching style as standard. I believe this approach achieves the BEST results.
All tuition includes mindfulness practice and study booster techniques (if necessary) I am also in the unique position to offer clinical Hypnotherapy for any other issues/ barriers to learning.