Rent office space from us - perfect space for your small business
In these Covid afflicted times things are very much up in the air in many senses. We are told to stay home but to work if we can. If we can go into the office, do, but don't if you can help it. This is assuming that you have a job where you can remote work and then assumes that you have a space outside work where you can get quietness and a great internet connection for video conferencing.
Not everyone is lucky enough to have the circumstances that allow for working from home though. There are a whole lot of assumptions behind the concept of working from home and for many people this just is not something they can do.
Working from home just isn't an option for some people
If you are one of those people who has to get work done without going into an office or visiting clients/customers but can't do your job effectively from home you might be stuck in a state of limbo. There could be all sorts of reasons why working from home is not possible. These commonly include:
- Poor internet speeds - If you have to do video conferences or upload/download large files and have a slow connection at home it could have a significant impact on just what you can do.
- Noisy environment - if the neighbours are having an extension built or there is a baby in the house then getting a quiet work environment may be all but impossible.
- Safety - If there is difficulty working safely and securely at home you may need a space where you can go to get work done.
Get these benefits when you hire office space from us
Life changes fast at the moment so we offer an easy in/easy out arrangement. Just pay hourly for what you need with no minimum term contracts or obligations. Or pay a flat rate monthly and use the space month to month.
Book the time you need
Access the booking system whenever you want. See what is available in real time and book quickly and easily. Get a confirmation immediately and you know for sure that the room is yours
How much do our offices cost?
This is the big question that most other places will hide. They do a "POA" (price on application) thing which is just annoying, we think. You have a budget, we get that. You have some money to spend but not a fortune.
The great news for you is that we always try to over-deliver and provide huge value for money, regardless of how many hours you might be using our rooms for per week. We have 2 options when it comes to room hire.
- Pay per hour - Book a room through our online booking system and pay a bill at the end of the month for what you used. Rates can be as low as £10 per hour.
- Pay monthly - If you want to use the office for a large number of hours or just want your own space that no-one else will use then our monthly option will suit you better. For just £250 per month, you get exactly what your business needs.
To apply or to arrange a visit, just fill in this form
The reviews of our rooms are in!
More details about our office space to rent
Book just the time you need
If you need to have a permanent one person office we can do that on a month by month contract. Easy.
If, however, you only need a short amount of office time per week or per month you probably won't want to pay for a permanent office space. But then how do you find a space to work from? Our office space for hire can be rented by the hour for as little or as much as you like.
You want a booking system for office hire that is simple and straight forward and that is exactly what we offer. As a member, you will be able to sign in to the online booking system and book a room for an amount of time that you want. No mess. No hassle.
An added bonus is that, thanks to the automation in the building, the heating will come on in your room 30 minutes before you arrive so it will be toasty warm.
"Wonderful, calm and beautiful."
We are delighted to share our customer reviews and thank you all for supporting our ever-growing family run business in Sheffield.